United Home League Cup Tickets

Surprised anyone’s going really it’s a forgone conclusion we going to beat this midtable team who couldn’t even sell out at there dump when it was 0-0

Just read an e mail regarding this game sent by the club, this section took me by surprise.

7. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) for all matches played at the Etihad Stadium. We advise you carry photo ID to prevent any issues entering the stadium.

Bloody hell how long has this been the case?? Never had an issue as a kid going to Maine Road without an adult.

I always try and get people shouting and singing, generally joining in as I sit in CB3 so it can be quiet but I try. Tomorrow I don't think I will bother as I have just looked at the planner. On my row there is me and my lad, that's it. We might move !!

Just read an e mail regarding this game sent by the club, this section took me by surprise.

7. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) for all matches played at the Etihad Stadium. We advise you carry photo ID to prevent any issues entering the stadium.

Bloody hell how long has this been the case?? Never had an issue as a kid going to Maine Road without an adult.

I don't know how long that has been in operation but if nothing else it shows the gentrification of football. Quite frightening really.

I suspect some of the bad grammar, spelling and punctuation we see on here is from people who went down to the ticket office before school and never finished their education.

Had no effect on me , 9 O levels and 4 A levels, and I skipped a fair bit. Football, Golf and meeting the girls in Town was better than anything St Bedes had to offer.-)

Last edited:
I don't know how long that has been in operation but if nothing else it shows the gentrification of football. Quite frightening really.

I'd have been fucked then as my dad wasn't and isn't a football fan I got into it through mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.