United Home League Cup Tickets

I don't think we will get loads of stick. There's a big difference after all from 39k and 48-50k. Man Utd had 5k empty seats and that was with City in their end.

I guess it depends on the real numbers whatever they turn out to be.

I don't know about that. If there's some bellend like Steve McManamon on commentary getting all indignant going "look at all theesh empty sheatsh!!!" and stuff, and the game is dull or predictable, it might well become "the" story. Especially after Pep's comments.

All I've been doing is looking at my own block. It's barely moved in weeks. That gives you the best indication for the reasons you've given. One thing I do know is that when the ground is getting close to selling out there are, say 1000 single seats which sell last, because obviously people don't want one seat on it's own. These haven't even appeared yet. Some of those lower tier blocks were only half sold yesterday and there's no reason I can think of why they would have done overnight.
Agreed. I wanted to believe it would sell but I agree the evidence suggests manipulation and prioritisation of what's left rather than a late rush or a combination. I've been watching your block. I notice it's numbers haven't changed at all. I don't see how that can happen at the same time as L1 and L3 rapidly sell out unless its personal callers to the Ticket Office. That must still go on to a small extent.

As long as we win and get a decent crowd I can live with it knowing we're trending upwards and they are trending downwards. We've known for years that City find it difficult to sell out midweek Cup games, and there are additional explanations/excuses for this game.

The numbers are going down in L3. If they go down substantially this evening then that will be a good indication it was genuine sales rather than City black ops job.

It's just weird how they are not going down in Didsbury Dave's block 328, or perhaps not;

I'll count them when I get back in later this evening if someone else hasn't already done it. Should be an easy job now seeing as there's only a few blocks left online.

Assuming they are sales. They maybe.

On the morning of the Port Vale game there were only hundred or so single seats on the plan but the attendance was 52k not 54k. There's also the Directors box, Tunnel club, and all the hospitality sections.

I think we'll do well now to get to 50k. That will do for me seeing as Utd had 5,000 empty seats in their end plus City fans, and then the tie was very much alive.

My take is that they're still selling. Not sure what block DD is in but block 304 has the most available seats in and one of the slowest selling. A couple of hours ago there were 279 left in there and now there's 254. As I said earlier, I wouldn't have thought they'd remove 20 or so tickets off sale in a block that has nearly 280 left. It's entirely possible they've taken blocks with just single seats dotted about off the planner (as they've done that before) to concentrate on shifting the blocks with the most availability.

Prediction: If they don't suspend sales tonight or in the morning, and they keep selling them up to early evening tomorrow then it'll near as dammit sell out

The numbers are going down in L3. If they go down substantially this evening then that will be a good indication it was genuine sales rather than City black ops job.

It's just weird how they are not going down in Didsbury Dave's block 328, or perhaps not;

I'll count them when I get back in later this evening if someone else hasn't already done it. Should be an easy job now seeing as there's only a few blocks left online.

Block 328 currently has 242 tickets available for sale. Going to have to pass duties over to you mate so let's see how many are left in there when you get back later ;)

Not sure what all the fuss is about. We're at home in a derby with a chance to beat them to get to Wembley! These games don't come around too often and it will be fckin brilliant if we do it. Fck the attendance. I'll be there and hopefully celebrating as much as those who can't make it. C'mon City!

True. If we turn them over and get the job done, it'll be bouncing tomorrow

it’s going to be a good crowd even if it’s not a sell out.

I remember the women’s Derby when some posters on here were adamant that there wouldn’t be more than 15k in the ground and there was more than twice that many at the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.