United Home League Cup Tickets

Had no effect on me , 9 O levels and 4 A levels, and I skipped a fair bit. Football, Golf and meeting the girls in Town was better than anything St Bedes had to offer.-)

Posh schools don't count. Comprehensives were wear it woz at. Wellacre in Flixton, evun the dinner ladies were rock hard.

Just read an e mail regarding this game sent by the club, this section took me by surprise.

7. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) for all matches played at the Etihad Stadium. We advise you carry photo ID to prevent any issues entering the stadium.

Bloody hell how long has this been the case?? Never had an issue as a kid going to Maine Road without an adult.

Years. Just one of those things that’s never been asked for. Probably to scare people into having the right tickets.

Posh schools don't count. Comprehensives were wear it woz at. Wellacre in Flixton, evun the dinner ladies were rock hard.

Your school had a real rep, even in walley range. Wish I had gone to a proper school instead of one full of paedophiles.

Do the likes of Marvin and Didsbury Dave really exist? Have you honestly nothing more to do with your time than keep looking at the ground plan all day to see what tickets remain?

Seriously, you need to sort yourselves out!

Just read an e mail regarding this game sent by the club, this section took me by surprise.

7. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) for all matches played at the Etihad Stadium. We advise you carry photo ID to prevent any issues entering the stadium.

Bloody hell how long has this been the case?? Never had an issue as a kid going to Maine Road without an adult.
That's been in the regs for a good number of years, possibly since we moved to the new stadium.

I was going to Maine Rd night games on my own for a few years before I was 14, I might never have been a regular if I'd had to drag an adult along with me each time.

The worlds gone mad. My Mrs has a pop at me the other day for leaving my lad age 11 for 60 minutes on his x box while I nipped to the super market. He was sat perfectly fine and had not even moved when I got back. I was at hull away in with my mates at his age. Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we will get loads of stick. There's a big difference after all from 39k and 48-50k. Man Utd had 5k empty seats and that was with City in their end.

I guess it depends on the real numbers whatever they turn out to be.
I doubt if there were more than 33-35k in the stadium on Sunday. Lots of season card holders who are on the cup schemes will not have bothered turning up. Quite a few missing near me. I don’t think there’ll be anything like as many no shows tomorrow. The stadium should look close to capacity. Might be more no shows in the United end if they put tickets on sale before the first leg, although that will not be as visible when they’re standing

That's been in the regs for a good number of years, possibly since we moved to the new stadium.

I was going to Maine Rd night games on my own for a few years before I was 14, I might never have been a regular if I'd had to drag an adult along with me each time.

Aged 10, in 1969, Derby at Maine Road, my dad dropped me off after my school match. Kippax street, first in and ran to the front to get on the wall. We cannot get those days back. Fancy a 10 yr old doing anything on it's own now. Season ticket on my own from 12, until my mates were allowed to go about aged 14. Different world as we went on long journeys on our own to school in them dsys, 2 buses, and a fair hike at 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.