United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Honestly such a fucking relief to get that win. Beforehand I was thinking logically, that the CL was more important but it became clear that I just wanted to beat those bastards. I'd be happy with just this glorious double. It's even better that we didn't play our best, that it rubs it in their face even more.

That win today was for every blue who has had the piss ripped out of them from every rag gobshite we've ever encountered in our lives for the past however many years, who laughed and sneered and put us down whenever we wanted to fight our corner.

Today is for everyone of us.
Treble like for you my fellow blue. I daren't count up how much of my pocket money I lost in bets to a rag supporting school mate during the 70's, fountain pens ( that's what we still used) and other belongings. I really do have an unhealthy dislike of that lot. I dislike them so much I don't even want them to win an out of date box of celebrations at a remote village church raffle.

Who among ye will brave the murky waters of the seas that be named ragcafe?
Who will peruse those depths of depraved delusions, and bring back those tales of woe for our amusement?
Here’s a snippet… deluded twat lol

Hughie77

Full Member​

Im not that disappointed the result was shite, but the overall 90 mins we were fantastic, 2 poor goals to concede we created chances and there ugly Viking or whatever they want to call him didn't have a kick, Varane was immense as was Lindelot.. that side was established over seasons, ETH has had 1 season to get to 2 Cup finals is a plus .. they boys did well you need a bit of luck in a final and we didn't have enough of it. .. it was a good game and we wernt 2nd best only in the result..

7OcS.gif
Gundogan's 2nd goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.