United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

He has given them two days off what the players do it’s up to them
To a certain extent, but the season isnt finished, if anyone turns up in shit state on Tuesday they should get well and truly fucked by Pep. They can do wtf they like after Saturday.

3rd place and the league cup.

Premier league champions for a third year running, fa cup winners, and 2nd champions League final in 3 years.

Different fucking levels. Go on you cunts.
90 seconds away from three consecutive CL finals, an unreal team and no better time to be a blue

So pleased the gpc is alive to see all this, another nail in his coffin lid today and he looked fucking pissed off throughout.
Must have hurt him deeply to shake Peps hand this afternoon, not because he hates Pep but because he hates us.
Have it you bitter old man - "never in my lifetime" - well I think we've laid that to rest in the last 10 years eh!

Reports are coming in of fans being attacked around Wembley, tube stations, on the trains & a big kick off at a service station.

I fuckin hate those bare footed, toothless, 6 toed, inbred, kunckle-dragging rag gimps! :-/
And completely obvious where the blame lies, esp since they had half an hour head start on us after the final whistle.

I'm sure this has been covered, but I was busy getting pissed. Schmeichel repeated the lie that he hated playing for City against United.... The media might never call him out on it, but this tells a different story

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_141633.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_141633.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 133

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.