United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

.................. Phil Maguire and Harry Jones ...............

aa115ee8fabe731f127037262d23771594dd7645.gif

I'm sure this has been covered, but I was busy getting pissed. Schmeichel repeated the lie that he hated playing for City against United.... The media might never call him out on it, but this tells a different story

I remember the two faced twat bitching at the time that Neville and co blanked him in the tunnel.

Here’s a snippet… deluded twat lol

Hughie77

Full Member​

Im not that disappointed the result was shite, but the overall 90 mins we were fantastic, 2 poor goals to concede we created chances and there ugly Viking or whatever they want to call him didn't have a kick, Varane was immense as was Lindelot.. that side was established over seasons, ETH has had 1 season to get to 2 Cup finals is a plus .. they boys did well you need a bit of luck in a final and we didn't have enough of it. .. it was a good game and we wernt 2nd best only in the result..
That is feckin hilarious.
Couldn't spell Lindelof correctly - I'll give that a pass though.
Lindelof - if that's a City player he's at fault for the first goal with his "header"
Varane - culpable for the second by not throwing himself in the way of the shot (Casemiro doesn't get a pass on that one either).
Compare that to the bodies we threw in the way towards the end - Boulders nearly headed the cross bar keeping them out. That's the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.