United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

So pleased the gpc is alive to see all this, another nail in his coffin lid today and he looked fucking pissed off throughout.

Yes! I was also interested to see he was sat next to a Glazer.... yet rag fans (most) still believe him to be the messiah, well he was not the messiah - he was a very naughty boy and because of a race horse he fcked everything up. I am glad he is still here to see it and if he keeps sitting beside a Glazer as the Sky or BBC cameras zoom in (especially if they drag their heels about selling) some United fans might eventually turn on him a bit too. I would love it, I would love it etc. etc.

That’s why I gave it a swerve this time. 2011 was a disgrace, Bobby hats and families getting attacked, our coach lost 3 windows on the way back. I’m too old for that shit. well done to all the Blues who travelled today, came across really well on TV
It's why I detest the shithouse bastards. Men, women, the elderly or young kids, they don't give a fuck who they attack.

One of these days they're gonna get what's coming to them BIG STYLE!

Our fans sounded fantastic today. ManUre sounded muted from the off as if they feared a dry bumming...

Last edited:
Just glad we won. Quite emotionally drained after that. We played as well as we had to and were in control the whole game. They were basically just a knock-it-long pub side until Garnacho came on.

Full credit to Gundo, a very very special player and leader. And John Stones....exceptional. His movement and link up play, not only today but all season......top, top class. And he's a central defender.

Not sure what the ref and VAR had been smoking, their 'decisions' are not even subtle anymore. Bent really.

Istanbul.....go finish the job now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.