United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

What a day, bloody long thought. What a team, what a club, what a set of fans. As for that lot, they were scum yesterday, they will be scum tomorrow but today they were utter scum. Biggest set of gobshites bar none. Three funny things today though. 1. I took great delight in telling a steward there was a rag behind me with replica top on just about to enter our end. Scanned his ticket and was promptly thrown out. Why he thought it would be a good idea to wear his colours I have no idea. 2. On tube on way home a fellow blue offered a rag his seat with the comment ‘have it as you’ve had a hard day’. 3. Guy at a roundabout calling me a fucking wanker as we crawled around it only to smash into the car in front.

Fucking proud of our boys today.
Struggled watching it due to the officiating and always worried until were at least 3 goals up in a game!
Hopefully us not humiliating them will give them a false sense of security and see them get raped next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.