United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

sid-james.jpg

Fkin schooled them..!

They're shit, absolutely nowhere near as good as us, no matter how much smoke the media blow smoke up their arse..!

Long let it continue mate. They need wholesale changes and their delusion to accept how far away they are makes it an even harder challenge for them to turn things around.

Messaged a rag on the coach and they conceded we were the better team and deserved it. He then said 'we need a new keeper' to which I replied 'Well.... if you're starting from the back!'

Bus load of Rags just pulled in to Watford Gap services, started giving it the big un trying to goad Blues, until one lad stepped forward and sparked one! The rest of them shit their pants, and didn’t want to know, wankers!
Don’t know if you’ve seen my post from earlier but three of us got started on by a coach load and they came off worst. They started it and we ended it. They’re nasty cunts. They aren’t taking our success well, that is for sure.

He made one (only one) pass today to Bernardo, that shows that he is still a central defender, and that is not a critisism, he's been fabulous this season.
Really? Fair enough I respect your view, mine is slightly different. I thought the amount of times he stepped into midfield to receive passes from the defence was very clever. His attempted curler into the top bins was shite though I will admit! :O)

Some absolute bellend rag on the train from Watford to Wembley Central threw a bottle through the carriage aimed at city fans. It smashed and showered innocent members of the public including old women and kids with shattered glass and beer. Utter ****
They do seem to attract the more mentally challenged than most teams but can you imagine only starting to support a team because they were winning, and when the winning stops you’re stuck

Really? Fair enough I respect your view, mine is slightly different. I thought the amount of times he stepped into midfield to receive passes from the defence was very clever. His attempted curler into the top bins was shite though I will admit! :O)
Stones was motm today without a doubt. He controlled the defence, made incredible decisions and pressured them with his moves forward. It was a complete performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.