United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

If you're sliding in for a block, one arm will probably be on the grass with the other extended from the body for balance. What if the ball hits the outstretched arm for balance?
The original question asked "if a defender makes himself big," which I took as deliberately.

In your scenario, it’s a natural position, IMHO.

Unreal. We don’t need a rice with stones playing just aswell as a dm. Get another defender in and let John progress into the complete ball playing cb/dm hybrid.
We don’t need Rice but we don’t need another defender either, Stones can play the hybrid so one man covers both positions 5 players. If we got another defender and played Stones dm then we’d be using 6 players. We only need to replace Laporte and Gomez if they go.
Though it would be handy if the Laporte replacement is somebody that could also play the cb/dm hybrid role. Don’t know if Gvardiol is capable or not.

Unreal. We don’t need a rice with stones playing just aswell as a dm. Get another defender in and let John progress into the complete ball playing cb/dm hybrid.
I wouldn’t mind DR, Pep would work wonders with him and for me he has the credentials to be a City / Pep player.

No nonsense, very likeable and does his job. This is just as important to City when recruiting as mere ability alone.

No coincidence all our lads are top drawer model professionals and excel in their profession.

pep-dancing-pep-dua-lipa.gif
Should have been a goalie with shovels like that!

We don’t need Rice but we don’t need another defender either, Stones can play the hybrid so one man covers both positions 5 players. If we got another defender and played Stones dm then we’d be using 6 players. We only need to replace Laporte and Gomez if they go.
Though it would be handy if the Laporte replacement is somebody that could also play the cb/dm hybrid role. Don’t know if Gvardiol is capable or not.
I agree. Not another defender to replace stones but to replace Laporte. Maybe did not make that clear. We don’t need Bellingham either imo. Another creative player or a winger would be great.

Last edited:
Get.
The.
Fuck.
In.

Fuck you rag mardarses.

Am walking with the king, beating these orrible cunts in a final after all the talk all week was about them stopping us.

Go. And. Fuck. Yourselves.

This today is the stuff of dreams, beating the rags in the fa cup final was unthinkable 20 years ago but we've done it. If we thought the semi final in 2011 was seismic then this is thermonuclear, mushroom cloud and a billion tonnes of TNT seismic.

The boys in blue never give in.
This was like the big stone slab slamming down on a freshly buried grave to remove any doubt that the former occupant might rise again.
And though out of logical order, next week could be like the final nail being hammered home.

Just watched Jacks post match interview again. What a lovely guy, so humble and very candid. Of course his fee will always be controversial but personally I feel he's been good value for City on and off the field. You can't put a price on togetherness, hard work, brilliant technical ability and work ethic. This team has it in abundance and more.
On a side note, the body language from the female interviewers was interesting. They both looked star struck.
Did they interview Kyle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.