United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Brilliant day. On train home now. I know people said no one checked tickets but at the turnstile queue before you got to bthe scanner someone wanted to look and he saw it was o65 for my 6 year old, and he ummed then said it's ok you can go in. Relief all round. Brilliant time ,other than my 6 year old wanting to say you're fucking shit all the time as the guy next to him chanted it for the full time the rags were getting their losers medals! School will be fun... ;) Felt guilty and sad not having mum there with me, and knowing she will never be there again. But at least she is still alive for this one despite being end of life care. My son wants to come with me to the shield now, so my brain washing is complete! What date is the shield this year? 2023 has been the worst year old my life ... yet I have to get my head into enjoying what is about to be the biggest month of city..ever.

We don’t need Rice but we don’t need another defender either, Stones can play the hybrid so one man covers both positions 5 players. If we got another defender and played Stones dm then we’d be using 6 players. We only need to replace Laporte and Gomez if they go.
Though it would be handy if the Laporte replacement is somebody that could also play the cb/dm hybrid role. Don’t know if Gvardiol is capable or not.
Did anyone else notice that we finished the game with all five senior centre-backs on the field?

Brilliant day. On train home now. I know people said no one checked tickets but at the turnstile queue before you got to bthe scanner someone wanted to look and he saw it was o65 for my 6 year old, and he ummed then said it's ok you can go in. Relief all round. Brilliant time ,other than my 6 year old wanting to say you're fucking shit all the time as the guy next to him chanted it for the full time the rags were getting their losers medals! School will be fun... ;) Felt guilty and sad not having mum there with me, and knowing she will never be there again. But at least she is still alive for this one despite being end of life care. My son wants to come with me to the shield now, so my brain washing is complete! What date is the shield this year? 2023 has been the worst year old my life ... yet I have to get my head into enjoying what is about to be the biggest month of city..ever.
Thoughts with you @kippaxkid74

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.