United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

I thought they were Shite to be honest and had an average season. I don’t see much improvement at all. I can’t see any patterns at all. It’s just very basic football. Miles behind us. The scoreline absolutely flattered them.
This.

We should’ve scored 4 and could’ve scored 7.

They’re celebrating it only being 2.

Outclassed on the pitch,off the pitc,before,during and after.

They will never be able to forget the experience....and neither will we.

CITY - The spirit of Mancunia !!

I said to her indoors yesterday that the dirty fucking rag cunts would get a dodgy penalty and we would get fuck all of Tierney and VAR...
I predicted if no dodgy decision for the rags we would batter them...but deep down I knew that the officials would do their upmost to keep them in it.
We are so much better than the expensive Wimbledon and they fucking know it.
What a wonderful time to be a blue.. especially for us fans who went everywhere when we were shite and who could never have envisioned that we would ever be so dominant..
Enjoy your weekend blues..I know I will
Thank you Sheikh Mansour..thank you Pep and thank you our wonderful team
+1

Under Webb's watch he has taken refereeing standards into the gutter .
That was a disgrace yesterday ,who ever was on var should be ashamed of himself .
To make decisions like that in front of the watching worldwide countries was unbelievable .
Its time to have microphones on them like they do in rugby league ,so they have no hiding places to cheat like that.
It was that gormless **** Coote, a self confessed yenytid freak.

He’s var’d them 4 times and interfered to give a penalty in each game.

Corruption in plain sight !!

This.

We should’ve scored 4 and could’ve scored 7.

They’re celebrating it only being 2.

Outclassed on the pitch,off the pitc,before,during and after.

They will never be able to forget the experience....and neither will we.

CITY - The spirit of Mancunia !!
After the 6-3 my ERO texted me and said the scoreline makes 'em look respectable. No, I said, I saw how shit they were then!

I think there is a substantial majority within the Rag diaspora who believe that if Ted Rag can get all eleven starters hopping onto the pitch in unison pre-kick off it will be the missing element of magic that would turn them into a football team. They are still basking in decades ago glory and think that the longer they are in the sunshine the more they will play like gold.

It may have been a pen under the current interpretation, but it certainly wasn't deliberate and there's no way Jack could have avoided the ball.
It would not have been given at the other and as VAR demonstrated when ignoring a far more blatant handball in one of their games a couple of months ago.
This is the point. The pundits keep saying it’s in the rules. But it isn’t because Jack didn’t have his hand in an unnatural position. The ball was headed away from goal and Jack was inches away. You will never see another decision like this in the PL. Just like the Atwell one. It is all happening in plain sight.

For those who can do the tech stuff - on the ITV coverage (2:36) the players go into a huddle to celebrate and are singing "We're the Boys in Blue" - might be a good clip to preserve. Mind you they don't know the rap either - so straight into much easier "Championees"

Did anybody manage to pick up a spare match day programme that I could buy from them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.