United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Terrible performance by us but it was because KDB, Silva, Grealish and a bit of Gundogun were totally off!
And because we didn't have any game rhythm at all. That was obvious.

But who fucking cares right now? Only thing important is the double. We did it!
And now we can go for the treble!

Thankfully that FA Cup will give us some game rhythm and be also a wake up call, as being this mess of a team against Inter would be very very dangerous.

Now hopefully we didn't have any injuries(I'm extremely worried about Walker and KDB) and we will go 3 gears up from today in Saturday's game.

We must WIN the CL final! We HAVE to do it!

Screenshot 2023-06-03 18.40.35.png

For any saying Haaland didnt play well.
You are fucking mad, he put the team before himself and worked like a fucking trojan.
Well he played a massive part in the first goal, and he was an outlet for us I think it might have been a more difficult game if we didn't have the option to go longer to him at times

The reality it was a game of quite few chances when you consider one goal was in the first 12 seconds which was a great goal but unusual that it happens, and the second goal was a brilliant one from a set piece and the United goal was from a penalty that shouldn't have been and that was a reflection on game not really being set up for attacking players to shine

Haaland is the last player I'd worry about, his record is incredible, the goals will come, it's just some games play out in a fashion that doesn't serve attacking players and regular chances

BTW, regardless of the win,

City should lodge a formal complaint about the standard of refereeing in that game.

Multiple unjustifiable decisions went against City today. Casemiro red card, their penalty, the pen on KDB...
Clear and organised
We play against 12 men most weeks

Terrible performance by us but it was because KDB, Silva, Grealish and a bit of Gundogun were totally off!
And because we didn't have any game rhythm at all. That was obvious.

But who fucking cares right now? Only thing important is the double. We did it!
And now we can go for the treble!

Thankfully that FA Cup will give us some game rhythm and be also a wake up call, as being this mess of a team against Inter would be very very dangerous.

Now hopefully we didn't have any injuries(I'm extremely worried about Walker and KDB) and we will go 3 gears up form today in Saturday's game.

We must WIN the CL final! We HAVE to do it!

View attachment 81694

Terrible????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.