United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

My dad got me into city in 1994 when I was about 12, I'm from Ireland so EVERYONE supported the rags or the dippers. No internet so you couldnt get a city top. Almost went to one of those dark sides purely because you never got to see city. I didn't. I spent my teens and 20's as "the city fan" in our town.

First live game, Tranmere away 0-0 and I got to meet kinkladze on the pitch - I thought this was magic!

My old man's last game was the Lyon debacle in 2020 and he told me that night as we watched it in the hospital, I was furious - "that team owe us nothing son"

I wish that man could see what we've become, and I could share it with him.

Sorry blues, I'm a bit emotional - it may be the heat, the beer or the match but I just fucking love it. LOVE IT!
Hope to see you havinf a sing song with goid hearted blues nest week in Taksim Square..what a club we support

The first congratulations I received was from a Sunderland fan. The second one from my next door neighbour who is a Trafford SC holder.
He did say he’s not going to speak to me for a couple of weeks. :-)
The first text I had was from my other half. We watched the game in different rooms, one upstairs one downstairs. We are a split household, blue and the other team. I would not have been so pleasant about it had the result been reversed.
I am now going to Tesco for Champagne which I will down by myself whilst smiling.

city win united lose

tumblr_m40dt7ZR6n1rw559co1_500.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.