United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Pretty much all the joy I should be feeling right now has been stripped away by the cheating fucking cunts in charge of the game, knowing that every neutral supporter has seen these corrupt cunts for what they are and that absolutely nothing will change.

I know plenty of decent United fans but they have a proportion of utter twats that let them down same with Liverpool must be something to do with history
Some absolute bellend rag on the train from Watford to Wembley Central threw a bottle through the carriage aimed at city fans. It smashed and showered innocent members of the public including old women and kids with shattered glass and beer. Utter ****

It’s like opportunity knocks with the scum they lift the joker and hey presto they get given a penalty lucky they only have the one joker

Some absolute bellend rag on the train from Watford to Wembley Central threw a bottle through the carriage aimed at city fans. It smashed and showered innocent members of the public including old women and kids with shattered glass and beer. Utter ****
horrible horrible rags

Get in! Double for the double star. Top day. Cheers to the Blues for picking me up after I fell backwards from one row to the next. That swift Ilkay opening goal definitely was celebrated!

My hatred for Liverpool is not even close to the red cunts we played today. Never will be. Thank fuck justice was done and the fuckers can all crawl back under their rocks. Now on to the treble and finish the cunts off for ever. I honestly couldn't watch the last 5 minutes I wanted it that much. That mad scramble where they hit the bar would have finished me.

Johnny Johnny Stooooooooones!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.