United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

What the fuck was the penalty for? I'm right behind the goal and saw nothing. We all thought Tierney was a decent ref, there's that myth gone he gave us fuck all. I think it was that **** Cootes or whatever he's called on var.
They were replaying the build up on the big screens after it was awarded, and then it suddenly cut to United’s team sheet. Odd that…

Just watching the penalty we didn’t get in the first half, Haaland’s movement was incredible. He had a tap if Stones plays it across goal but he’d already committed to the pull back.

Pretty much all the joy I should be feeling right now has been stripped away by the cheating fucking cunts in charge of the game, knowing that every neutral supporter has seen these corrupt cunts for what they are and that absolutely nothing will change.
Come on blue, Just enjoy the fact that we are actually so so good that in the main we overcome the ‘levelling up’ decisions. It is what it is, and even as it is we are 2/3.

Sums rag followers up completely. Totally insecure, non-existent self-esteem - they default to their sad, sly, snide attempts at belittling others in order to compensate for their inadequacies.

Yep when pep goes we fall back into the pack the majority of us will know how good we had it and won’t expect to win the league 5/6 the rag kunts EXPECT to stay at the top forever because they had 25 years at winning everything just like the scousers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.