United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

I've had some time to think about it, this is where I am now:

-It's like we've had a whole bunch of Christmas mornings over the last 3-4 weeks. The demolition of RM was a night to remember. Winning a 3rd PL in a row and doing it when they were written off for most of the season makes this one extra special. After all of that a cup final at Wembley where they beat them making them stand on the pitch and watch City lift the FA Cup is something none of us could have ever dreamed of. In the history of sports I can't think of a better month for fans of any team ever.

-As great as all of this is there is one thing that I think they need to do and this is just me being selfish. I don't just want to see them beat Inter and win the treble, I want to see them do it in true City style. This is such a special group and they've given us so much but I want to see them go through the gears and really lay a beatdown next Saturday. I want a couple from Haaland, I want to see peak KDB again, I want to see 40-50 passes in a row, I want to see Inter chasing shadows for 90 minutes.
it’d be nice but finals just aint like that. You saw today that the stress of the match just causes teams to play with less fluidity and the games usually break down to scrappy play trying to eek out a chance. Be prepared for another tense game - not sure i can feel more ill than i did today during the last hour though

it’d be nice but finals just aint like that. You saw today that the stress of the match just causes teams to play with less fluidity and the games usually break down to scrappy play trying to eek out a chance. Be prepared for another tense game - not sure i can feel more ill than i did today during the last hour though
I really, really, really, really want them to win the CL but I can deal with them losing to anybody except the scum or Liverpool. That being said the only thing those other teams being able to hold over City's head is lack of European success so it will be great to shut them the fuck up.

I started celebrating at 14.00 and now at 18.20 I feel a bit dizzy
I was in bed by 10 and just woken up to two voicenotes from my friend!. Replied in text form to them saying what time it is and that I was in bed!. Too much alcohol celebrating City I said!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.