United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be negative and dirty,kicking us all over the park & trying to provoke retaliation & cards.

We need to move the ball quickly,run them round & spin their heads.

I may not be pretty, but control,possession & movement will be key unless we score a couple of early goals.

The game may have to be won in the second half of the second half when they're gassed and our subs are fresh and running at them.

We fans must be realistic,patient and supportive.

We WON'T score after 14 seconds, it's unrealistic, therefore we must stay right behind the team even if it's 0-0 for a long period.

We must keep them right under our heel until the snipers trigger the assassination !!

It's getting a bit ridiculous now listening to all this, "Ah it's a cup final you never know"...Bollocks!

We all know what's going to happen, They are going to park a other double decker bus that's made of fucking glass in which we'll smash up, The fuckers will barely get a kick of the ball.

We take our chances and it could be a fucking humiliation! They are fucking shit, They finished 8th yes fucking 8th in the league for a reason...

Humiliate the twats on a big stage!

CITY CITY CITY!!!!!

just checked the weather for Wembley Saturday. Nice sunny dry day AGAIN.
We're very lucky when it comes to the weather at Wembley. I can only remember the Wigan final were it was pissing down. CTID

I always feel a lot calmer about getting the job done when the sky is a nice shade of City blue! That day against Wigan was a miserable, wet, grey pisser and everyone was battered talking about Mancini getting sacked in the Green Man beforehand. Then fighting in the ground. Everything about it was wrong.

Sun shining, proper 3pm kick off on a Saturday. That's what we want.

Some fans are talking confidently, but this is a derby and anything could happen. But the players will be fully focussed.

They will be negative and dirty,kicking us all over the park & trying to provoke retaliation & cards.

We need to move the ball quickly,run them round & spin their heads.

I may not be pretty, but control,possession & movement will be key unless we score a couple of early goals.

The game may have to be won in the second half of the second half when they're gassed and our subs are fresh and running at them.

We fans must be realistic,patient and supportive.

We WON'T score after 14 seconds, it's unrealistic, therefore we must stay right behind the team even if it's 0-0 for a long period.

We must keep them right under our heel until the snipers trigger the assassination !!
Don't do yourself down, beauty is only skin deep and I'm sure you have a lovely personality. :-)

Last year we obviously had one eye on the champions league final, yet managed to beat them relitively comfortably.
I'm hoping this year we go all out and smash them to fuck.
Now I'm not being over confident, anything can happen in a one off game like this.
Added to the fact the Blues of a certain vintage, will admittedly still carry a certain degree of "old Cityitis" with them no matter how successful we've become.
My only concern is the the recovery/preperation time after the celebartions(obviously nobody would begrudge them this). Hopfully it's just me overthinking as usual, you'd hope the lads will be foaming at the mouth for this regardless.
They'll use all their usual "dirty tricks", but I hope we can overcome and do what we know we are capable of.
Straight out of the blocks, no respect, smash the rag cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.