United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always aim higher than what you are willing to accept so a good old thrashing it is for me.
At the very worst I would be content with a winner five minutes from the end of extra time :-)

It's getting a bit ridiculous now listening to all this, "Ah it's a cup final you never know"...Bollocks!

We all know what's going to happen, They are going to park a other double decker bus that's made of fucking glass in which we'll smash up, The fuckers will barely get a kick of the ball.

We take our chances and it could be a fucking humiliation! They are fucking shit, They finished 8th yes fucking 8th in the league for a reason...

Humiliate the twats on a big stage!

CITY CITY CITY!!!!!
I think because we haven’t got the champs league this year we will want this more. They have rode their luck a couple of times already in this, so when does the luck run out? If ten Haag is toast then I expect a humiliation. If not, then the only way they win it is through kicking and cheating with the ref. Also if we have an off day.

They will have an almost complete squad to choose from, so not going to be a push over. As long as we turn up and concentrate for the full 90 minutes we should be OK, we are the better team.

Reactions: Pam
New song for Utd on Saturday ...

Have you ever won the 4P? Have you fuck.

Rinse, repeat.

Sciatica has beaten me for Saturday
However
Sing proud and loud Blues
Let's stuff Sky/BBC Utd
And 2 fingers to the rest
Will be screaming my bollocks off !!
COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.