United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because we haven’t got the champs league this year we will want this more. They have rode their luck a couple of times already in this, so when does the luck run out? If ten Haag is toast then I expect a humiliation. If not, then the only way they win it is through kicking and cheating with the ref. Also if we have an off day.
Hope were not still on the p*ss tbf (Grealish style) I think a bit nerves in a cup final and derby is needed...can't be too lax against these cnts including in the stands - need full voices out there like its our first ever final. This is only the second ever Manchester derby cip final.. lets make it special blues

If Ten Hag is getting the boot this probably makes our task that little bit easier

I'm nervous. They have the most very exciting team. And their manager has promised their fans only last week that the players will give everything.

I just don't know how we can stop such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.