United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nervous. They have the most very exciting team. And their manager has promised their fans only last week that the players will give everything.

I just don't know how we can stop such a thing.
I'm worried for Erling, Casemiro will have him in his pocket all game. I reckon we'll play on the counter for this one.

Rag fans hated what City fans did to them last year in front of a global audience......

Out sung them
Took the piss.
Pre ko Poznan.
You're fucking shit etc etc...

We must NOT take this game for granted.

We must be right behind the team with intense support and the most atmospheric songs.

It could be a shitty sort of game with those dirty bastards kicking us all over the pitch and breaking the game up with their shithousery.

Get behind the team from the off ....and keep there !!

Was incredibly nervous before the final against them last season, but much more relaxed this time. Last year was the first time we’d ever played them in a final, and the treble was on the line. Obviously I’m desperate to beat them again, and a double would be another incredible achievement, but it feels less stressful. That said, I’ll probably be a nervous wreck on Saturday morning!

Was incredibly nervous before the final against them last season, but much more relaxed this time. Last year was the first time we’d ever played them in a final, and the treble was on the line. Obviously I’m desperate to beat them again, and a double would be another incredible achievement, but it feels less stressful. That said, I’ll probably be a nervous wreck on Saturday morning!
Yep, definitely seems like there's more pressure on them to win this Cup. I'm pretty relaxed about it too

I'm the same. Worried that I'm not worried about this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.