United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Year was a totally different dynamic, we knew we had the Big Ears final the following weekend, THIS is the big game this time round as we've already wrapped the league up and celebrated at home, could be the last game for a few of the players and they will undoubtedly want to finish beating them bastards for the last time.

It’s not going to be as easy as we think it will be. United will be up for this match. With quite a few of their better players back in the 1st team.

It’s not going to be as easy as we think it will be. United will be up for this match. With quite a few of their better players back in the 1st team.
This exactly. Whilst they’ve been dire all season, they have been without senior defenders…….and…….the local god - Rashford - who will be keen to put 2 fingers up to Southgate

I hope our players are more up for this than I am. After the Treble and the 4, this ??? I'm sure by Saturday I'll be in the mood and spitting vitriol at our web fingered neighbours, but at the moment I probably feel like Apollo Creed in Rocky - giving a bum an unnecessary and undeserved shot at the King - which is obviously dangerous.

I believe the boys will be relaxed for this. The pressure is all on Utd. Everything about them & this season has been toss & they need to perform in this game.

I see a 3-1 or 4-1 to city.

I'm not expecting anything other than a nail biting afternoon. I'll only relax if we are two goals up with two minutes to play

A lot of talk about the rags having several players back from injury. However I just can't see how they'll be 100% fit having been out for a few weeks. They might start but they'll be fecked after 60 minutes and then we hopefully put them to the sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.