United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but… That can't be true, because you've voted Lose.

(See, I'm one of those people who a) thinks that voting lose means you want us to lose and b) thinks that voting anything on a forum actually affects the game. There's quite a group of us on here…)
I think we’ll lose. I hope we win

We are going to hammer this lot.

We have hit form at just the right time and we look unstoppable at the minute. If we'd had beaten Real we'd have won another Treble this year we're that good.

United fans know what's coming. The players don't rate Ten Haag and he knows he's either getting pushed the day after we flatten them, or he stays there because they can't afford to sack him. The fans don't like the players and don't rate the manager. They aren't behind him and just want the whole lot of them gone because they can then bring in Pocchetino, spend £3bn of THEIR money to win the league which isn't going to happen.

The only thing which makes me every so slightly concerned is that they shouldn't be in this final. Liverpool hammered them and should've won 6-1. Coventry beat them 4-3 and lost because someones bollock or tongue was offside. Is their name on the cup?

The answer is no and we'll hammer them - AGAIN.

COME ON CITY!!!

No way the rag players have spat their dummy out. They've just been rested for their Cup Final of Cup Finals. They'll be straight out of the blocks kicking fook out of City. There's a possibility of them getting a red in the first five minutes.

Spot on

Once the Europa League place was out of the window they rested most of their so-called best players, They could be overhyped and come out kicking lumps out of the City players, Maybe It's one way they think they can win by getting a City player sent off by retaliating,

But we know the score, The match officials will give them everything possible, We only have to look at last year's FA-Cup final to see what the match officials can do to try and change the result,

Tent Peg is doomed and out on his arse even if they win, Pochettino will be watching from a VIP box smiling knowing he will be the new boss on Sunday morning.

Not sure if the rumours that their joke manager is getting sacked after the game will motivate their players or the opposite

You seem half empty John, you need a refill?
Forget typical city, cups for cock ups, cityitis
Ive been there, seen it, worn the T-shirt and cried tears upon tears. No amount of bent officiating can derail us.
Come and join the glass half full party, it’s enlightening and really is a reality not a pipe dream.
Not a chance we lose this game. Not a chance.
Lol - I'm 56 sir, can blame my Step-dad for bringing home that rosette from '76 for those years of pain.
So it still makes it difficult to take things for granted.
But you're right - glass half full!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.