United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More public leaks about United meeting with other managers. Ten Hag knows his job is over next week regardless I think that is a big positive for us on Saturday.

Wonder if Alvarez will get a start. Had limited playing time in the run in as we were settled and on a mission. Pep seems to like to give him minutes. Personally, no.

Right. I’ve had 4 beers and a few glasses of whisky so, forgive me.

It’s just set upon me that we play those cunts on Saturday. Fuck em. No mercy. Start quick and smash those twats. I want to see tears of young children, I want distraught, I want to see them all in pain.

Citeh

But, but… That can't be true, because you've voted Lose.

(See, I'm one of those people who a) thinks that voting lose means you want us to lose and b) thinks that voting anything on a forum actually affects the game. There's quite a group of us on here…)

Our boys will complete the double on Saturday.
Focused and rested.
Recipe for a mauling of the 8th placed premier league team.
Forget it’s a Cup Final. Our lads are superhuman. The pressure they’ve just been through and absolutely smashed gives me the confidence that we’ll put the scum to the sword.
Come on you blue boys.
I'm not into conspiracy generally.
If they can be awarded that "penalty" last year there's no chance of us being allowed to put them to the sword.
Ref will break the game up as much as possible - which suits them down to the ground - don't expect a free flowing spectacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.