United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way the rag players have spat their dummy out. They've just been rested for their Cup Final of Cup Finals. They'll be straight out of the blocks kicking fook out of City. There's a possibility of them getting a red in the first five minutes.
Like that casemiro ankle breaker last year? No red, not even a yellow, nope, ref gave him the free kick after the shithouse threw himself to the ground!!
It's a different pigmol world we live in arthur, unfortunately!

Last edited:
That's my point though... will their players be pleased or pissed off that he's a dead man walking.... ours were obviously pissed off
It doesn't matter if their players are pleased or not.
It doesn't matter who's Injured or not.
We're retaining the FA Cup tomorrow to make more history.
THE CITY IS BLUE CTID

Do not get all cocky. That is what they did. Look where it ends. One game. We are favourites. That is all.

Exactly, look at some of our sides that beat them in derby games when no one would have given us a chance based on form and league positions. Add to that, it's a cup final.

We are much better than them, but our performance needs to demonstrate that. With Pep and this group of players I'm sure it will, but we still need to get the job done. I can see it being a similar scoreline to last year. Any additional goals would be a lovely bonus!

Last edited:
Exactly, look at some of our sides that beat them in derby games when no one would have given us a chance based on form and league positions. Add to that, it's a cup final.

We are much better than them, but our performance needs to demonstrate that. With Pep and this group of players I'm sure it will, but we still need to get the job done. I can see it being a similar scoreline to last year. Any addition goals would be a lovely bonus!
Correct, we have won some derbys I didnt think we would when we were shit like them.

Ps Love the name

The Poznan to mock their team announcements at the semi-final in 2011 was terrific and it had to be repeated last year. But it feels a bit tired now, might be better to greet their team news with a loud chorus of "you're s**t and you know you are."

Expect the raggies will have something amusing of their own planned, probably referencing "115."

City 3-0 and Casimeiro sent off.
definitely not, the poznan has to be done when there team is announced and leave the songs about them being shit left to full time and hopefully a repeat of last year, when they went up to collect the runners up medals was priceless

Play our game and can only see a win.
Don't give the officials anything although they get things no one sees Rashford offside Grealish handball Mmmmm
So this makes it difficult.
Play football in the Pep way convert chances we win another double on the way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.