United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was leaving Peter Kay at Co-op Live last night. There were two United fans behind me discussing their chances.

Anything could happen in a one off game, they were saying. Rodri could get sent off after ten minutes. After all, he is easily wound up - it happened earlier in the season.

Hahahaha. They are pinning their hopes on something with an almost zero chance of happening. C'mon City. We got this!

Just started thinking back to horrendous utd fa cup ref decisions...

Last year's cup final and Grealish 'handball' obviously..

Old Trafford (1996 ? ) ref gave a penalty at stretford end when not one utd player appealed for it..I was there that day and the look of bemusement, then anger ,on our players faces..cheated again..

Any more dodgy ref utd FA Cup moments..?
Better keep it to cup matches as too many generally to mention.

I was leaving Peter Kay at Co-op Live last night. There were two United fans behind me discussing their chances.

Anything could happen in a one off game, they were saying. Rodri could get sent off after ten minutes. After all, he is easily wound up - it happened earlier in the season.

Hahahaha. They are pinning their hopes on something with an almost zero chance of happening. C'mon City. We got this!
I was also leaving Peter Kay last night , walking back into town and two Blues were singing “ Old Trafford is falling down “ …l was that you ??

Just started thinking back to horrendous utd fa cup ref decisions...

Last year's cup final and Grealish 'handball' obviously..

Old Trafford (1996 ? ) ref gave a penalty at stretford end when not one utd player appealed for it..I was there that day and the look of bemusement, then anger ,on our players faces..cheated again..

Any more dodgy ref utd FA Cup moments..?
Better keep it to cup matches as too many generally to mention.
Have a feeling the cunts will be given another dodgy penalty with Webb caught Smirking on BBC when it's given again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.