United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard a rumour that City intend the score to be 1-1 at 90 mins but will score the winner in extra time……….@ 115 mins.

It’s a pity we have them as they discover some form and are starting to get some players back from injury. Their team that started against Palace would be annihilated.

Their entire season, their chances of European football next season and their manager’s future are on the line tomorrow. Expect many references to which united player will give Ten Haag his Mark Robins moment. I think though their confidence will be fragile enough that they will start aggressively and hope to get a lead to defend. Expect Garnacho and Fernandes to shoot a lot and loads of talk of Rashford seeking redemption. They have played some horrendous football this season but their results have been better than their performances.

Still we are better, in great form and look to have a fully fit squad bar Ederson. If we turn up and take our chances (looking at you Erling) we should be ok, probably not comfortable considering the tight margins in most cup finals, but we should have enough.

Pep says the full squad are fit... I wonder if that includes Ederson or has he forgotten about him

Media desperately trying to get pep to slag off united, he rises above it, us fans can do all the slagging off tomorrow after we smack them.

Pep says the full squad are fit... I wonder if that includes Ederson or has he forgotten about him

The question was apart from ederson is everybody fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.