United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look... Wigan was going down and somehow City managed to lose..
NEVER take a game of football for granted as a win, Playing the Mr billy Big bollocks before Kick off can come back to bite you on the bum.
Who’s playing mr billy big bollocks, the names not billy.
For a start Wigan was a long time ago and very different circumstances and city are not that city mentally.
Of course a beating for the rags isn’t a definite but everyone on here would like it to be so. I am on a city forum amongst ‘friends’ being possibly over confident and enjoying the ride, but so f#cking what, I’m not a jinx for the club, although I didn’t have my lucky socks on for the Wigan game.
Given the position of the 2 teams Tent Peg about to be shown the door and no CB of note I do expect us to win by 2 or 3 and will be surprised if we don’t.

Who’s playing mr billy big bollocks, the names not billy.
For a start Wigan was a long time ago and very different circumstances and city are not that city mentally.
Of course a beating for the rags isn’t a definite but everyone on here would like it to be so. I am on a city forum amongst ‘friends’ being possibly over confident and enjoying the ride, but so f#cking what, I’m not a jinx for the club, although I didn’t have my lucky socks on for the Wigan game.
Given the position of the 2 teams Tent Peg about to be shown the door and no CB of note I do expect us to win by 2 or 3 and will be surprised if we don’t.

Being positive is OK, But some on here are taking it to the next level and think we are unbeatable and we will smash United tomorrow, If only it was that easy and predictable,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.