United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I envy anyone that'll be there tomorrow. It's the first FA Cup final I'll have missed since we were founded 16 years ago.

Yes; including the one we don't talk about

Last year was fantastic. Let's do them again. Though it might be asking a bit much for a similar start!

For a start Wigan was a long time ago

Wigan were in League 1 when they won vs the Centurions. And many on here think the 17/18 team is better than the 23/24 team.

Nothing is guaranteed in football. City are heavy favourites for a reason. But any team would have a (small) chance to win vs any other team in a cup final. It's what makes football a great game.

Anyone know if the bars outside Wembley stay open after the game? Usually I’m in the rush home but staying over this time

Wigan were in League 1 when they won vs the Centurions. And many on here think the 17/18 team is better than the 23/24 team.

Nothing is guaranteed in football. City are heavy favourites for a reason. But any team would have a (small) chance to win vs any other team in a cup final. It's what makes football a great game.
Thanks for the lecture, I’m old enough to know they’re no guarantees. Lesson learnt, back to being a pessimistic sod, rags to win 2-0, oh woe me, christ

The box park definitely does and I'm sure they all were last time.
Sorry if I'm slow off the mark, but anyone know why they charge £10 to get into Boxpark before the game? I don't remember paying to get into a fan zone before...

(Also is there an alternative 'unofficial' meeting spot for Blues pre game?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.