United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That banner was symbolic of the arrogance which is endemic of everything associated with that odious club and their braindead and shallow supporters.

A serious dose of humiliation would be fully deserved and enjoyed by decent football supporters of every other club.

Talking about symbolism, I really love that last year all the narrative was about us equalling them to be the second club to win a treble, and this season is all about surpassing them - first team to do 4 in a row when they couldn’t, aiming to be the first team to do domestic doubles back to back when they couldn’t do it in 95,97 or 2000.

Getting to do both while directly beating them in a final to do it …it’s the absolute dream scenario.

Last edited:
Talking about symbolism, I really love that last year all the narrative was about us equalling them to be the second club to win a treble, and this season is all about surpassing them - first team to do 4 in a row when they couldn’t, aiming to be the first team to do domestic doubles back to back when they couldn’t do it in 95,97 or 2000.

Getting to do both while beating them to do it is just the absolute dream scenario.
Last year they (fans and the media) used their treble to somehow try and diminish our achievements by claiming theirs was superior.

This year they have nothing like you say, which has lead to the whole no cares narrative.

Win or lose tomorrow they and the world know we are the best team in the world.
When I wrote that I was trying to be mature,gracious to our neighbours and objective whereas really I think there isn’t a hope for them.
Do you honestly think Rodri,Phil Kev and the other warriors would let us all down against them at Wembley?
No.Not one chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.