United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitting bricks, nowhere near as calm as half you cunts on here.
I'll wake up stressed, imagining them having the game of their lives & just wishing the whole day away.
I fucking hate the build up to games against that lot, fucking hate it

Trying not to get stressed about this one. We’ve nothing to prove to those muppets, those days have gone. Worst case scenario - we’re champions.

I find it strange approaching these games expecting an easy win. It was less stressful back in the days when we just expected to lose and anything else was a super bonus. Still, that being said prediction is 4-0 with a Haaland hattrick

Ah, them bygone days. How the referee and his dog spent the week before the Final, tv cameras on the team bus, and It's a Knockout between the two sets of fans. And then the massed bands of the Grenadier Guards at half-time.
Goodbye To All That.
Some of it was unnecessary, but most was must-see television on Cup final day.

I'm actually scared of how calm I am?

Doesn't even feel like we've a Cup Final tomorrow against the Rags...

So confident in this manager and group of players, No even need to stress anymore :)

We will smash the fuckers!

Convinving 4-0 win...

Haaland and Phil causing the Rags havoc again...

The really big one was last season. Obviously we don't want to.lose it but there was so much riding on last season's being part of a treble with a champions league final to come. I'm hoping we can relax and really put them to the sword in this one.

In retaliation for " that fucking banner" so arrogantly displayed and supported by the pathetic cunts who revelled in their position of superiority over the years, I wish for a full-on twatting tomorrow.

A total humiliation aka the sick swan, or even greater, would be a perfect outcome, with the whole of watching world watching yet another stage in the ongoing demise of the " greatest club in the world "

The really big one was last season. Obviously we don't want to.lose it but there was so much riding on last season's being part of a treble with a champions league final to come. I'm hoping we can relax and really put them to the sword in this one.
Tomorrow could be one of the best days ever to be a City fan. Or one of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.