United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rag players will bust a gut for Tent Peg if the stories are true he’s getting the sack after the cup final.

In retaliation for " that fucking banner" so arrogantly displayed and supported by the pathetic cunts who revelled in their position of superiority over the years, I wish for a full-on twatting tomorrow.

A total humiliation aka the sick swan, or even greater, would be a perfect outcome, with the whole of watching world watching yet another stage in the ongoing demise of the " greatest club in the world "
Never forget that banner and never keep reminding them of it! Kick em while they’re down!

Tonight is dragging. Trying to resist getting pissed so I feel fresh for the day but could really do with a few and watch some City demolitions.

Never forget that banner and never keep reminding them of it! Kick em while they’re down!

That banner was symbolic of the arrogance which is rooted in everything associated with that odious club and their braindead and shallow supporters.

A serious dose of humiliation would be fully deserved and enjoyed by decent football supporters of every other club.

In last year's Final it could have been 4-0 before the penalty against Grealish gave them a bit of hope. A header flew past the post soon after Gundogan scored, then Haaland missed two he should have buried. So I'm quietly confident for tomorrow and not troubled by the "anything can happen" stuff. Best team will win and that's the one in sky blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.