United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save for Foden and Doku, as the game wore on there was nobody in midfield who could inject pace when play got stretched. We’re fine when we keep the ball and suffocate the opponent, but we won’t want to open the game up against them. Just like they did against Newcastle, they’ll go long from the off to stretch our shape.
You speak as if you think that we'll allow them to dictate the game to us !?!
Might want to rethink that one.

This is their cup final
Arf
I recall the route one stuff in the recent derby
They could have scored two or three before we scored
Wembley of course is a leveller of sorts
I'll just be grateful for any win

We're in a similar situation to the Watford cup final
It's our last game of the season and we're in a fabulous run of form with a fully fit squad, Ederson excepted
Looking back at the Watford final, KDB and Stones didn't start, so again there are going to be some very disappointed players
I know Doku had a terrific game yesterday, but I wouldn't start him against utd and I'm hoping Kovecic comes back into the team
Let's get ahead and when the rags have to start chasing the game, then bring Doku on to exploit the space
Bernardo Haaland, Foden, KDB. They all love playing against the rags

If we play like we did for the first 40 minutes yesterday we won’t just beat the cunts we will absolutely humiliate them. Their 2 biggest dangers were Andy Madley and Ortega getting injured yesterday. Just Madley to worry about now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.