United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be arrogant all of you,remember Wigan final....1 or 2-0 is good enough to give us the trophy, make history in football and an eternal pain to the rags.....
Correct. I don't like arrogance. We're the better team and are rightly firm favourites, but one-off games of football throw up surprises from time to time. I expect United will raise their game. I don't think we'll be seeing anything like the Watford final five years ago. Simply winning the game by any margin should be enough for all of us. It was last year and it should be this year.

Correct. I don't like arrogance. We're the better team and are rightly firm favourites, but one-off games of football throw up surprises from time to time. I expect United will raise their game. I don't think we'll be seeing anything like the Watford final five years ago. Simply winning the game by any margin should be enough for all of us. It was last year and it should be this year.

Not sure.

Most of the ones along the side are.

You'll be fine.
I got my Level 2 ticket through City. (Club Wembley level) cheaper seats all sold. What is the position on "club colours"? Can't seem to find any offical advice. Some have said Replica shirts banned but apart from that anything goes. Dont want to be arguing with stewards or barred on the day.
Anyone in level 2 last year who can confirm?

Hope these celebrations until 5am don't impact the weekend performance, might not look great if we lose and there are all these pictures of the players stumbling out of a club bladdered at 5 am earlier in the week.

Hope these celebrations until 5am don't impact the weekend performance, might not look great if we lose and there are all these pictures of the players stumbling out of a club bladdered at 5 am earlier in the week.
They’ve been hard at it all season, having one night on the piss won’t effect their performance five days later.

Genuine question (not worth starting a separate thread for): if by some freak of nature we lost to the rags would it somewhat tarnish the achievement of winning the league for you (and for the fourth time in a row, I’m well aware of what that represents, and absolutely made up about it)?
I have to admit that for me it would leave a sour note on the season. Firstly because I still care very much about the F.A Cup — I’m aware there are those who don’t — it’s a venerable old competition and the final is still followed throughout the world, and it’s also not as if we’ve won a cartload of it. Above all, it’s against that lot, and I never want to lose to those fuckers, and especially not on one of the world’s biggest stages.
Nope. Still hungry. We’ve had the main course. I want the pudding.
Not a bitter taste just a sense of disappointment similar to the loss against Madrid. If you could have asked for a decent follow on from last seasons mega achievements either four in a row followed closely by back to back CL victories would top the list. We have achieved the primary goal so while losing on Saturday, I fancy penalties will be their best chance, will hurt it can not in anyway tarnish what has been another monumental season.

As i keep telling the Rags i come across it will take an act of god (ie var/dodgy ref decision) for them to beat us, they certainly won't outplay us. As you say in a one off anythings possible, lets just hope the gods are smiling down on the blues oncemore.

A Watford style score is least these bas*ards deserve but I'll gladly settle for a scruffy 1 nil.

I got my Level 2 ticket through City. (Club Wembley level) cheaper seats all sold. What is the position on "club colours"? Can't seem to find any offical advice. Some have said Replica shirts banned but apart from that anything goes. Dont want to be arguing with stewards or barred on the day.
Anyone in level 2 last year who can confirm?
Everyone wears colours in that section. don't worry about it. Shirts only banned in the corporate area.

They’ve been hard at it all season, having one night on the piss won’t effect their performance five days later.
Exactly. Anyway even if it does have some kind of impact how the hell can anyone complain about the boys celebrating such an immense achievement. The rags will need to be very good and very lucky to win on Saturday either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.