united or arsenal

SWP's back said:
Project said:
As flawed as Wenger is with some of his ideas, only an idiot would sack him. He has done a magnificent job.

Not for 6 years

He has rebuilt an entire squad after the invincibles. Reached a CL final, several domestic cup finals and got CL football every year, all while pretty much paying off a brand new stadium... AND made a profit. And this while competing with the Abramovic money, United and their global machine, and now the Sheikh Mansour money. Yet there they are in second place.

I mean Portsmouth won a cup and pretty much went out of business. Chelsea have won things but spunked £600m in the process. There has to be a balance.

Well the scum are in three competitions compared to Arsenal's one after this. Arsenal are 3pts behind with -3 goal difference compared to the scum. They also have to play the scum at home. So there could be no better opportunity for them to rest up players and try and snatch the league.

samharris said:
hertsblue said:
Must admit Hernandez makes qaulity runs off the ball, always seems to be in the right place. Rather face Berbatov or Rooney than Hernandez

what the fuck are you on bud..Hernandez is shite..he didnt even touch that..
I really dont get why anyone would be scared of that over hyped piece of shit.
Not 1 shot on target today...he only scores against lesser teams or when the scum are already winning..
One shot went for a throw and so did a header.. hes crap.

great shot of loads of rags singing we do what we want whilst in their green and yellows..pmsl.

Slight overreaction there. All he said was he makes good runs off the ball, which is true.

Djourou off now, Arsenal season falling to pieces.

MCFC BOB said:
Javier Hernandez is top quality.

But I see no reason why we can't beat United in this competition! We need to beat Reading tomorrow!

Top quality ?? oh please...cant tackle cant take players on but good at goal hanging...that for me isnt quality.

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:

But I see no reason why we can't beat United in this competition! We need to beat Reading tomorrow!

Top quality ?? oh please...cant tackle cant take players on but good at goal hanging...that for me isnt quality.

Best thing since sliced bread that lad. He would be worshiped like Balotelli if he played for us

Difference is, United don't fook around going forward, they just run and create a chance, simple as. Arsenal and ourselves pass it to each other and go nowhere.

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:

He has the best goals per minute average in Premier League history.

Gary Lineker is considered to be one of the best English strikers in history and all he did was goal-hang.

Hernandez will be up there with Shearer, Tevez and Henry in less than five years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.