united or arsenal

mattbw7 said:
Oh yes I forgot Hernandez is the finished article and his whole career must be judged on the here and now lol. Not a lot happend maybe apart from you not winning AGAIN.

Sorry i thought we were talking about shitarito ?? my bad.

but then it was expanded into nothing happened, which I guess from your point of view is correct, so yes your bad.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:22 am --<br /><br />Look Samharris, I'm not expecting you too like Hernandez anytime soon but there is a need to be a little bit objective when assessing opponents even when you hate them, for instance I think Silva is a hugely talented player and I dread to think how good he will be after a proper pre-season, Ya Ya is a player we should have got though already established as a leading european player, you're keeper is gobby which I love cos you need a big gob and balls to play that position, I could go on, I dont like any of em due to the colours they wear but to say they are bad players would be wrong.

Dezko is very much unproven but cant be compared to Hernandez directly as they offer different things up top however once he has a decent pre season and settles in he will prove value.

Still think we'll dick you if we're drawn together in the semi, which would be a shame as I think thats the final nuetrals would want to see given who's left in the comp.

mattbw7 said:
but then it was expanded into nothing happened, which I guess from your point of view is correct, so yes your bad.

-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:22 am --

Look Samharris, I'm not expecting you too like Hernandez anytime soon but there is a need to be a little bit objective when assessing opponents even when you hate them, for instance I think Silva is a hugely talented player and I dread to think how good he will be after a proper pre-season, Ya Ya is a player we should have got though already established as a leading european player, you're keeper is gobby which I love cos you need a big gob and balls to play that position, I could go on, I dont like any of em due to the colours they wear but to say they are bad players would be wrong.

Dezko is very much unproven but cant be compared to Hernandez directly as they offer different things up top however once he has a decent pre season and settles in he will prove value.

Still think we'll dick you if we're drawn together in the semi, which would be a shame as I think thats the final nuetrals would want to see given who's left in the comp.

Why don`t you fuck off back to your shite rag site
and carry on masterbating with the rest of the plastic wankers

<a class="postlink" href="http://republikofmanc.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=generalunited&thread=20464&page=1#307460" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://republikofmanc.proboards.com/ind ... e=1#307460</a>

or alternativly you could have a wank over your pantyhose fetish

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pantyhosexperience.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pantyhosexperience.com/viewt ... =8&t=17597</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.pantyhosexperience.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17726" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pantyhosexperience.com/viewt ... =8&t=17726</a>

mattbw7 said:
but then it was expanded into nothing happened, which I guess from your point of view is correct, so yes your bad.

-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:22 am --

Look Samharris, I'm not expecting you too like Hernandez anytime soon but there is a need to be a little bit objective when assessing opponents even when you hate them, for instance I think Silva is a hugely talented player and I dread to think how good he will be after a proper pre-season, Ya Ya is a player we should have got though already established as a leading european player, you're keeper is gobby which I love cos you need a big gob and balls to play that position, I could go on, I dont like any of em due to the colours they wear but to say they are bad players would be wrong.

I hate nani ( in fact everyone does) except rags, but even i know that hes a great player so that goes against your argument for starters..Theres no denying that a striker who cant tackle ,cant take on and beat players should be hyped up as much as this bloke.. Its only cos he plays for you that he gets bummed by all the press and media..
Maybe one day he will be a great player but everyone seems to think that he is now and that is what grates at me..his goal per shot stat is very good but his shot stat per games and minutes played is quite appalling...yet this seems to be conveniently overlooked...

Sorry for being a leg man blue vengance hey ho and if that guy was me Id agree.

Just for the record a nice leg in nylon is much prefrable to a t**t in a snood, if you want wankfest just look at the spunkbubbles spewing forth on this thread about wwhat they are or arent going to do to us lol.

Just so theres no confusion over name its a derivation of Matt Busby Way with a No7 thrown in.

it may surprise you to know that not many us like Nani's character, he's a bit of a tosser to be honest but then so was ince, keane could be a twat also, Im not sure ballotelli is a nice Character but who gives a fuck if they do the business for your team

mattbw7 said:
Well that was interesting read, see you at Wembley if you get there with Hernandez to score the winner but thats what you get with him (only scores against lowly teams)

no

mattbw7 said:
Sorry for being a leg man blue vengance hey ho and if that guy was me Id agree.

Just for the record a nice leg in nylon is much prefrable to a t**t in a snood, if you want wankfest just look at the spunkbubbles spewing forth on this thread about wwhat they are or arent going to do to us lol.

Just so theres no confusion over name its a derivation of Matt Busby Way with a No7 thrown in.

Closet blue ****. go back to sniffin ladylegs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.