united or arsenal

Mancio said:
Project said:
He has rebuilt an entire squad after the invincibles. Reached a CL final, several domestic cup finals and got CL football every year, all while pretty much paying off a brand new stadium... AND made a profit. And this while competing with the Abramovic money, United and their global machine, and now the Sheikh Mansour money. Yet there they are in second place.

I mean Portsmouth won a cup and pretty much went out of business. Chelsea have won things but spunked £600m in the process. There has to be a balance.

time worth at least as much as money

wenger dont win nothing from an age.

you can built in a second french league.

in a top team you have to win SOMETIME

I have no idea what you are saying.

How the fuck does he get away with it time and time and time again?

How the fuck?

Chick Counterfly said:
He has rebuilt an entire squad after the invincibles. Reached a CL final, several domestic cup finals and got CL football every year, all while pretty much paying off a brand new stadium... AND made a profit. And this while competing with the Abramovic money, United and their global machine, and now the Sheikh Mansour money. Yet there they are in second place.

I mean Portsmouth won a cup and pretty much went out of business. Chelsea have won things but spunked £600m in the process. There has to be a balance.

All on the second highest wage bill in the league. A miracle I tell you.

What is your point? You have to pay good wages to keep good players. Finding good players for so little is much harder.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC BOB said:
He has the best goals per minute average in Premier League history.

Gary Lineker is considered to be one of the best English strikers in history and all he did was goal-hang.

Hernandez will be up there with Shearer, Tevez and Henry in less than five years.

How do you talk while you have his cock in your mouth the whole time.

Oh and he has played 10 games and is ahead of Henry just who has played 200 times more games. tell me he is great in 4 years time

Kevin Phillips after his first season in the Premiership stats would of been unbelievable and he couldnt get in the England team
Bloody hell. I hate Hernandez, but he is still a shining example of what Dzeko should be, and Hernandez is 7 years younger. Why are we not allowed to say good things about United on this forum?

Hernandez is brilliant in the air, good with his feet and knows exactly where the net is. Despite him missing that chance there.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hernandez and would love to see him impaled on a spike, but he's scored 14 goals in his first season in English football and it's not even the end of the season yet.

Fuckin shithouse referee...what a total fucking joke.If ever you knew the game was bent-there it is in front of your face with that cheating ginger cnut still on the pitch.

Fuck off ferguson,fuck off scholes,fuck off cheating,lucky rag bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.