united or arsenal

Pam said:
I think we're more likely to beat the Rags than the Arse.

agreed, though I can see an Arsenal win today.

Apparently if tonight is a draw the replay is this Friday.

I really want United to win this. I know we can beat them at Wembley if we give it a shot like we did at Old Trafford. Chances like Silva's early on will go inside the post on another day. Nani is out for a month to six weeks, and cup competitions have something about them that gives me more confidence.

However, I hope we get Bolton or West Ham providing we beat Reading, which I don't think we will...

Eddie Hitler said:
A draw,2 sendings off each,a replay that goes to extra time,with 2 more sendings off each,and Arsenal winning on pens.

I would favour this but with an additional sending off each. Were we to beat Reading, get to Wembley and lose to The Arse, I just wouldn't feel as bad as if we lost to MANUre by a 99th minute Atkinson goal after batterin' 'em for 98mins.

i kind of feel like it would be good to play united at wembley and beat them in the final to end our 35 years but in reality they WOULD beat us in a final simply because its them.

United taking the fucking piss? They're starting 7 defenders today.

Seven (!) defenders in #MUFC team v #AFC: VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Brown, O'Shea, Gibson, Rooney, Hernandez.

Almunia, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Gibbs, Wilshere, Diaby, Nasri, Denilson, Arshavin, Van Persie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.