United or Chelsea wouldn't have got out this group either..

The game 161

Lets face it they are both in groups that wouldn't of been that hard to get out of.

This group truely was the group of death and so it has appeared.

Re: United or Chelsea wouldn't of got out this group either..

Does it matter? We couldn't get out of it, and will get slaughtered for that fact. We now need to go on and win the league, otherwise it's shite.

across town numpties could only manage a draw tonight and they are in an easier group than us, they know that and I bet they would like us to stay to take on the bigger clubs on and make life easier for them.

rags lose there next game away and if the other game goes against them there OUT

Doesn't really matter, I'm only arsed about what City do. Besides, it's all hypothetical. It's equally plausible that both teams would've qualified from the group.

Absolutely believe this. Napoli were fucking amazing tonight, as they were at the Etihad. I don't believe we've been playing THAT much worse in Europe than in the PL - but in this group, the standard of the opposition is frighteningly good, and it's showed.

TTS said:
Absolutely believe this. Napoli were fucking amazing tonight, as they were at the Etihad. I don't believe we've been playing THAT much worse in Europe than in the PL - but in this group, the standard of the opposition is frighteningly good, and it's showed.

they played one game to rob the ball and break, nothing amaizing in that we got punished by an average side

Impossible to predict. But when was the last time a English side didn't go through to the knock out stages? Almost never, and when it did, it was a big fiasco. I'm sorry, but thats a fact :\

Napoli did great(but city played a big part in that), but 7th place in the seria a speaks for it self, city should not lose against such a team even though they are good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.