United Post Match Thread

Feel so pissed off, maunre are so shite, we beat ourselves today, I never let them down , shame they let me down, sad day.

I really can't see Pep Guardiola taking over this squad I really can't. What the fucks going on at City. It looks almost intentional harm doing. No apologies just carry on bigging it up and producing poor heartless performances. For Christmas sake City come on and give us something other than a badge that says Pride in Battle.

Has anybody got any tissues for VanGaalEra? She's currently stationed in her bedroom on bluemoon and covered in gizz. ......clap clap clap oh she's raping us tonight boys and girls.....cooeee love how's the weather in brum flower?!
Fill your boots petal....fill them fuckin boots.

How is this for an omen. An Emirates plane just landed at the airport whilst Pellegrini's interview was on. It had pictures of the P S G team plastered all over it!

The guy on 6o6 said y play bony navas etc, said he shouldn't have played mdm and y was nacho on the bench, but he also said pellegrini was mismanaging us on purpose cos he as already been sacked for pep next season.

What I Really don't understand is that the board can see that we have been heading in this direction for twelve months. Have they a plan that missing out on CL football will not make a difference to our transfer targets and income, or have they all been blind sided by the holy grail?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.