United Post Match Thread

I really can't see Pep Guardiola taking over this squad I really can't. What the fucks going on at City. It looks almost intentional harm doing. No apologies just carry on bigging it up and producing poor heartless performances. For Christmas sake City come on and give us something other than a badge that says Pride in Battle.

Interesting you mention no apologies.....I think that's what pisses me off the most, the arrogance of the man. They say you get more 'certain' as you get older.....I haven't yet heard this old **** apologise for having yet another brain fart that resulted in an abject display or a good fucking rinsing like Spurs. Just more platitudes and excuses...

Feel sorry for Kun,Silva,Yaya,Zaba,Komps and Hart great players that should have been added to and carried on City's dominance but having to play with players bought under pellegrinis reign,so sad to see but hopefully will be sorted under Peps arrival.

i think 2-3 of that list may not even be here when next season start and wont surprise me at all

Well the theory of the players picking up their game to prove they have a place under Pep unfortunately appears to be rubbish. Do none of them fancy it next season? Or do none of them care? Perhaps they're just banking on the fact we cant get rid of all of them at once, even though that's what most deserve.

The most criminal underachievement in our modern history. Multiple people should be on the block for the decline over the last two seasons, not just the manager.

Rubbish performance...Rags were not great but quite simply wanted it more and deserved to win....they should have had a penalty as well. true so should we for the shirt pulling but they seem to rarely get given, ref cant be blamed either.

Whilst some blame has to be on Pellers for me this run is about the players, they dont look up for it.....perhaps because a few know they are gone at the end of this season, but its going to be fairly difficult now i would think to qualify for the champions league, infact its as well we won the League cup to secure a place in the Thursday cup otherwise Pep may have found himself coming to a season of no european football, Dismal dismal effort all round.

Pellegrini is just adding more credence to Mancini saying he won the league with Mancini's side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.