United Post Match Thread

Feel sorry for Kun,Silva,Yaya,Zaba,Komps and Hart great players that should have been added to and carried on City's dominance but having to play with players bought under pellegrinis reign,so sad to see but hopefully will be sorted under Peps arrival.

This team is pathetic, there really is no other way to say it. The whole team needs to be sold

That's Rashford who was coming on as sub when our kids were twatting Utd a couple of years back, then being owned by our kids recently as a regular in their kids' team, & is now playing in the Premier League whilst this useless old **** sells & loans & ignores the City kids who have been running fucking rings round him for the past few years ?

That Rashford ?
It's criminally negligent by Pellegrini. For one Patrick Roberts is a superior player to Rashford, and he was never going to be given a chance under Pellegrini. To me his treatment of youth has been one of his biggest failings.

Just back in from the game. Fucking seething. Next time I see Demichelis' name on a team sheet I'm going to call a fatwa against the fucker......he's shit. Oh, and next one to call Silva 'Merlin' can suck my sweaty ball sack. Oh, while I'm at it, unless he's injured, what the fuck does Ian have to do to get a game.

Fucking seething........CUNTS.........I'm angry at the manager as well, but I feel I've said enough.........AAARRGGHHHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.