United Post Match Thread

Fuck this clueless twat off tonight... and put Vinny in charge for the rest of the season

There is no other explanation for his baffling team selection and substitutions than he is trying to sabotage Pep's reign to make it look like he's not such a fuckin pathetic excuse for a manager

I do not know one single city fan who saw that he'd picked MDM and not put any protection in front of him and didn't think what the fuck is this prick doing

I've never liked this dour non-personality ... and now I'm beginning to really really hate the ****
I'm convinced that he feels slighted that he's thinking why replace me when I've won trophies,(even though he most likely knew pep was going to arrive sooner or later)he's not worried where we finish or results till end of season as he wont be here he's just going through the motions,

But doesn't that feel like what's happening anyway? To me, that seems like the underlying issue.

The manager knows he's being replaced. I'm guessing various players know they won't be here next season. Fans were leaving ten minutes from the end in a derby when we were a single goal down. It's like everyone effected just wants to go into hibernation until the summer but expects others to soldier on.

To be fair although the Pep announcement may have had some effect, I think most recognised he should have gone at the end of last season with a creataker in charge.

Pellegrini is just adding more credence to Mancini saying he won the league with Mancini's side.

He did. This lottery winner is a fraud. An useless tactician who got lucky. I can't stand him and won't have any good memories of him. We should have sacked him after Burnley last season. It will serve the management team of the club right if we don't get top 4 because they chose to keep him.

I was fuming that he brought on Bony instead of Kelechi, but I didn't think he was that bad, he held the ball up and had a few chances.

And then all he had to was a simple back heel for Aguero to run on to and he completely fucked that up.

I have never walked away from a game feeling so angry.
What we have seen is gross negligence by the manager today.

No body left supporting MP.

Don't know of many players who will be hanging around next year either.

We need a massive clean out.

MP should be replaced tonight to give us enough games to see who is good enough to hang around next season.

Those who think we have a decent squad to challenge in the premiership next season and play in Europa League are deluding themselves.

Watching Spurs, as the difference between them in terms of tempo , speed creating space in the final third and us is light years away and they have just come off a Dortmund pasting.

I have not seen a side lacking in skill , ability to move the ball quickly , passion , fight and belief than this one for many a year.

Spurs have a decent manager and a good dof, they also give youth a chance

I'm convinced that he feels slighted that he's thinking why replace me when I've won trophies,(even though he most likely knew pep was going to arrive sooner or later)he's not worried where we finish or results till end of season as he wont be here he's just going through the motions,

Very professional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.