United Post Match Thread

we have to move on to next season now

But doesn't that feel like what's happening anyway? To me, that seems like the underlying issue.

The manager knows he's being replaced. I'm guessing various players know they won't be here next season. Fans were leaving ten minutes from the end in a derby when we were a single goal down. It's like everyone effected just wants to go into hibernation until the summer but expects others to soldier on.

1st half was like torture, at least we had a go in the 2nd (albeit a fairly haphazard and ineffectual go)

silly City, making it nice and tough for us!

Sack him now and replace him with Kevin Keegan we may lose every game but at least City will score goals and entertain

Doesn't hurt now. We have lost Hart for the CL games. I'd rather we lose that and concentrate on the fucking top 4. All other competitions have been distractions this season. PLEASE FUCKING PLAY 2 UP TOP ! I'd rather we lose creating chances than what we are doing right now

sp_2401862b.jpg

manuel at the sky post match interview

The guy on 6o6 said y play bony navas etc, said he shouldn't have played mdm and y was nacho on the bench, but he also said pellegrini was mismanaging us on purpose cos he as already been sacked for pep next season.

He's been mismanaging us since he got here

Mdm,bony and I hate to say it silva should not play for the rest of the season, pellekeegan should be pushed aside, we need someone who can organise a team for the remainder of the season, we don't have to be brilliant to get 4th just competent

Just remember what Vinny said a couple of weeks ago ITS HUNTING SEASON. what a load of Bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.