United Post Match Thread

No body left supporting MP.

Don't know of many players who will be hanging around next year either.

We need a massive clean out.

MP should be replaced tonight to give us enough games to see who is good enough to hang around next season.

Those who think we have a decent squad to challenge in the premiership next season and play in Europa League are deluding themselves.

Watching Spurs, as the difference between them in terms of tempo , speed creating space in the final third and us is light years away and they have just come off a Dortmund pasting.

I have not seen a side lacking in skill , ability to move the ball quickly , passion , fight and belief than this one for many a year.

I just don't know....

The rags timewasting was rightly punished we didn't capitalise on it. Oliver bottled again and we had same lino as Spurs reinterpreting the offside rule depending on it being a red or blue shirt.

The atmosphere at KO was amazing. Then they scored....

Rather than gee our team up everyone around me were more concerned about the rag who jumped up being kicked out.

It never recovered after that. I think the player felt it. Then idiots on both start at Full-time.

What also struck me was the choreographed rag celebrations in front of the sky cameras. Following Rashford round like a dog on heat. He saw the trouble and moved the camera away.

Typical fucking City.

Best squad in the league, Best manager in the world to arrive next season and somehow we've still managed to bugger things up!!

So what's the solution everyone? If we sack pellegrini do we go with a caretaker or another manager? Who could we get that would take the job for the remainder of the season and would the players play for them either? I'm racking my brain.. Maybe caretaker and the pep to make the odd visit to the dressing room to say he's keeping an eye on them
yep i am Bayern will be fine with that!!!

I actually don't have anything to say after that, it's thee same kind of performance we've put in all season and i've moaned about it enough already, all i can do is count down the games until this useless prick has gone and can do no more damage. Where's all the Pellegrini supporters gone? Said for the past 6 months he'll not only cost us titles but hinder us going into next season and it looks to bee the case. The guy is a complete and utter fraud.

away from the pitch, I have to say our support is getting worse and worse and seemingly can't take a defeat nowadays. Waiting to get out from near the front of the south stand there were hundreds of idiots wanting to kick off with the united fans from the safety of a barrier and two rows of police throwing whatever they could get their hands on. I saw literally 1 or 2 missiles thrown from the united end but dozens upon dozens from our end. I hope every last one of them are found and banned, it could hit anyone and it's the mark of a coward. Not to mention the unwelcome return of the vast majority in the south stand singing munich songs before during and after the game. Fair play to the few that tried to drown them out with boo's.
That's a lot more than I can say......

Not sure about the post saying we missing out on the champs league would be a benefit for next seasons title campaign , we desperately need the top 4 to attract the best players in europe , quite sure Pep would not be happy getting 2nd raters into the club .I we do not get top 4 this season , it would be a massive spanner in the works for club the hierarchy , our UEFA rankings will suffer , our global goals will go backwards , but most of all its the players that we can attract , playing in the Europa .As a supporter i just want players playing for the shirt like their lives depended on it , sadly half of this squad are playing for their guaranteed pay cheque , and it showed in todays derby game.

Obviously it's not for our benefit but unlike other clubs like Liverpool we would weather the storm and be back quickly. The pep factor would mean not only would we keep the agueros and silvas but he could also attract good additions (but yes no top 4 means no messi or the absolutely cream of the crop). Also despite what others are saying we don't need 6 new players, we have world class in every position and should be walking the league title. Pep will unleash that. It's just a good job we've signed pep up early cos he must be having second thoughts.

Just got in the pub and I'm still seething with the lack of effort, what happened to the 'we fight for you, we run for you' utter bollocks today...

Fuck this clueless twat off tonight... and put Vinny in charge for the rest of the season

There is no other explanation for his baffling team selection and substitutions than he is trying to sabotage Pep's reign to make it look like he's not such a fuckin pathetic excuse for a manager

I do not know one single city fan who saw that he'd picked MDM and not put any protection in front of him and didn't think what the fuck is this prick doing

I've never liked this dour non-personality ... and now I'm beginning to really really hate the ****

It might appear drastic , but one of the main issues with the current team is passion and commitment , give Vinny the job until the end of the season , the players will not take the piss out of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.