United post-match thread

Thought Fernando and Caballero didn't do much wrong either.
Will have to see the game again, but the fact that you have hardly seen Fernando positioning to be a viable passing option seemed like a bit of a concern. I really hope we either somehow keep fit KdB, Silva, Gundogan and Fernandinho throughout all next season or sign another CM. :)

Caballero was absolutely ok, agreed.

Jesus H Christ. I do not believe what I'm reading. This was literally Man City 2nds against Ushited strongest in a thrupeny bit cup and for the most part City outplayed them. I was so so proud of the players and the team regardless of the result. I thought they were superb and how on earth anyone can't see that I'm beside myself. City played brilliant, with a reserve team who'd never played together before, went down 1-0 against the run of play to the rags in their home ground and in the most part with our best players rested. They're celebrating like theyve won the CL against our seconds F FS. Catch a grip of reality here folks and support your fecking manager and team.

They're celebrating like theyve won the CL
and that gives them hope,another day at the last stop hotel,,,we should have put the fuckers to the sword and finished them off

Spurs had a tough game yesterday against Pool but again played a second string side. Luckily even Pool did. Infact of the top teams only the Rags played a first team. None of the managers care about the LC (Mourinho does because he is sitting 7th in the league). That said we need to win the games against West Brom and Boro and it could seem good going into the break.

90000 of us paid good money to go to the swamp.If Pep is not interested then tell us first and we can save out hard earned cash !

Not for me. This cup is the poor one of the lot. Only starts being taken seriously in the semi finals. 21 changes in the dippers game last night. Even Div 1 teams rotate!

West Brom is the important game for now. Our top players cannot be expected to play 5 games in 13 days at this time of the season. It was 100% the right decision for me. If anything I wouldn't have brought Aguero and Sterling on.

Pep has been brought in to change things and win us the big two not another one of these. It will take time to get it right. We are still top of the league regardless of results and can only get better. It's the sequence of results that has been disappointing but I didn't see anyone questioning him after the first 10 games.

Let's see where we are at the end of Dec after what is a brutal month fixture wise. Not having to play in this in December and Jan will help us long term.

Well said

I still don't know what you're trying to get out of this. Two months into the season, were top after playing some brilliant football at the start, blooded numerous of youngsters and have still got a good chance of progressing in the champions league. If you was expecting us to romp the league this season, your expectations are far to high. This squad he took over was a mess.

I'm not trying to get anything out of it.

We were top of the league at this point last season too?

Numerous youngsters got cup games last season too?

We progressed in the champions league last season too?

Why was it a mess? I thought it was all pellegrini's fault? didn't we spend 150mil this summer to correct the squad?

Have we improved since last season then?

Fuck me how quickly we forget, after all the years in the wilderness we now dismiss this competition as a minor irritation. Through the eighties, nineties and oughties i would have loved us to win it. On to the performance, first half was good and we did create some chances, second half was an abomination, unwatchable shite, just horrible with the Honorable exception of maffeo who was fantastic all night, If he hasn't played himself into the managers plans then I despair for the academy. our lack of a cutting edge at the moment is killing us.

I'm sorry but this football is gash. The first part of the season we looked unstoppable, but the turnaround in recent games has been woeful. We've gone behind in the last 6 games 1-0 and never recovered bar one game. Pep needs to pull his finger out and big improvement is needed ASAP. I can't even remember a shot in this second half.
No harm to you rickmcfc but if you're a mod and this the way to start a thread you need to take a look at yourself. Shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.