United post-match thread

No, I'm saying IF he was ever going to be shown up as being not all that he's made out to be, constantly, 'typically' it would be at City.

It was a tongue in cheek reference to typical City - but apologies if it was made at the expense of your mentor and idol who can do no wrong.
Not even going to respond, it was all good till you explained your statement but the next half of it I ain't going to bother getting into.

Yep, this is the way i saw the game as well. After seeing the starting line ups i was expecting to lose by 2 or 3 goals. It's disappointing we didn't create more but it will come good.

I would be concerned if we had played like this with Silva, KDB, Bravo, Stones, Sagna, Sterling, Aguero and Frenandinho in the starting line up, bigger fish to fry.
Exactly abu.Can you imagine the furore on here had Pep played his strongest team and we came away with injuries,suspensions and more tiredness ? "Why not rest some " would have been the fucking shouting and screaming.

Klopp is a better manager then pep

Not according to those who understand football & not according to their individual records. But hey - rewrite history if it makes you feel a bit better

I'm not trying to get anything out of it.

We were top of the league at this point last season too?

Numerous youngsters got cup games last season too?

We progressed in the champions league last season too?

Why was it a mess? I thought it was all pellegrini's fault? didn't we spend 150mil this summer to correct the squad?

Have we improved since last season then?

yes we have hugely improved in terms of football played on the pitch......if you cant see that then there is no point in discussing anything any further

Anybody that cannot see the improvements is a nincompoop, we have one of the best managers in the world, a man with a proven track record of almost uninterrupted success, owners that have coveted his services for years that are clearly prepared to back him to the hilt and a squad of players that he has spent less than 3 months with.

Will it happen overnight? Of course it won't, players need time to adapt to his style, those that cannot adapt will leave and they will be replaced by better players.

We lost tonight to a pretty much full strength United team, playing at home in a game that they dare not lose, our team in comparison was makeshift at best.

Do I wish we'd have won? Of course I do, losing to those red bastards always stings but...big picture guys, big picture
A wise man speaks! Sense at last. Tonight's result will be long forgotten once Pep gets the right players that can play his way.

We lost 1-0 to a full strength rag side using our youngsters and reserves making up a line-up that has never played together and will never play together again.

They are celebrating this win like its a cup final. Let them, we will laugh last when they miss out on top 4 and Jose gets fired.

Time to move on, lets break this winless streak on Saturday vs West Brom and keep our place at the TOP of table.

Some embarrassing comments.

We are still in decent shape and watch us fly these next few games.

I don't mind that positive outlook, but some other posters on here are starting to look ridiculous since the Celtic match stating "we will fucking smash them" every week, and we're failing to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.