United post-match thread

Nacho should have buried the chance he had at 2 minutes. Somehow he managed to do a terrific headed clearance.

We're not taking our chances and it's hurting us badly.

Normally like Dean but I hope something horrible happens to him in his sleep tonight. Like getting raped.

I am seriously concerned about coming onto Bluemoon. What in the name of good God do some posters see?????? We played fantastic for a reserve team against their strongest team FFS, I think this is a statement in itself. £89 million for Pogba and a kid, Mafaeo, had him and the other filth in his pocket? I am so so proud of them tonight I thought they played fantastic. If people are down to hammering the team because of the result and not what they did then I'm lost for words.
Oh whoop fucking doo. The kids played well who will probably be sold . Let's rejoice when we see the rags win the cup . We love getting beat by the rags. It gives me a real feel good factor.

And here i thought i actually made a post without wumming for you guys not to be like that. Bar the Everton game, the players haven't really played up to their standards.
Well I`ve seen a vast improvement in many players from last season so I don`t know how you can state that players have not been up to their standard.Its a new formation and we are still bedding these players into that system ... it wont happen overnight.

Yes cos we are great at breaking down those bigger busses.

It needs to be better. Last third is piss poor.

tonight wasn't great in last third but we know that navas fernando and garcia aint going to to much in the way of helping that......but we needed to rest silva and kdb is injured.......im not sure what pep could have done different tonight.

I'm not a happy clapper, it's just that I'm not a flapper.

I'm confident we'll beat Barca

What is your confidence based on:
  • Our current form?
  • Recent record against Barcelona?
  • Otamendi, Stones and Kolarov keeping Suarez, Messi and Neymar quiet?
Only joking, it's a good time to play them as they've a few missing.

the movement between the lines

the inter swapping of positions

one touch football and the passes to the man beyond the first man with give and goes between 3 players.

possession football even when we have a second string midfield of fernando and A. garcia on the pitch .....

2 kids coming in a doing amazingly well against established internationals like big nose, pogba, mata.

Possession football counts for shit when you're losing. Them ****s had 2 years of possession under LVG where did they get them. I wouldn't mind if we had the ball and looked dangerous but we don't. We slow play right down, we let them get back and re group then try break down a brick wall. Fucking woeful

A lot have seen their Arse which is understandable,it's against them,anybody else and it would of bein not a bad performance and nobody would off give two shits. I've followed city for 41 years and I still feel angry,just because it's them, it's hard to let that go easily. At least I'm used to losing ! Lol.

He obviously sent them out thinking a win would be a bonus but not essential judging by his post match interview

Not arsed in the slightest about the result , the performance was alright and Garcia / Maffeo looked first team standard

Must win on Saturday now though

Aguero has had his confidence knocked by something , looks like he's playing from memory

I would put money on him not being here next year

Could be Aguero hasn't fully recovered from the injury he got on international duty?

He hasn't been the same since his return from Argentina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.