United post-match thread

It's not the defeat that worries me, it's the lack of chances created........against Blind and Rojo ffs!

They are absolutely woeful, this was a glorious opportunity to compound their misery.

When I look back to 2012 and see we had Tevez, Aguero, Mario and Edin all in the squad and then look at the strikers now ......how did we let that happen? This Jesus best be all that and some.

The lack of forward options is a concern but we have Jesus coming in Jan. And we all know that Jesus is the saviour!

Probably already been asked but since when was a slip a bookable offence?

Then you ask about the pen in the first half that would 100% have been given at the other end followed by 2 fouls leading up to their goal

Finished off nicely by rags, scouse and Arse all avoiding each other and getting nice home draws

Fucking stinks
Mike Dean had one on him yesterday and gave us absolutely fuck all. Sterling especially whilst he gave them every little niggle. We wouldn't have scored their goal last night as he'd have given two fouls in the build up.

I'm sorry but this football is gash. The first part of the season we looked unstoppable, but the turnaround in recent games has been woeful. We've gone behind in the last 6 games 1-0 and never recovered bar one game. Pep needs to pull his finger out and big improvement is needed ASAP. I can't even remember a shot in this second half.
Which game was that?

Celtic, Everton or Saints?

The Premier League = YES.

The Champions League = Not a Cat in Hells Chance

If we win the PL, then that alone is enough to say this is a successful season and a progress made compared to last 2 seasons. I'm fully with Pep if he is putting all the eggs in the PL basket.

We played Garcia and Maffeo who incidentally had a great game and Pep will have learnt so much about them.

We made 9 changes in total which tells you all you need to know.

Rags fielded a virtually full strength side which tells you all you need to know about the current state of both clubs.

We are top of the league.

Those bemoaning us going out to the rags last night are more bothered about what they will face on facebook and twitter than they are about our players, our club and whats actually best.

There is a complete and utter lack of a grasp of modern football from a few on here unfortunately.

On the evidence of last night, it is pretty clear that Pep has no interest in the League Cup itself, the retention of one of only four trophies it is possible for us to win, or the concept of local pride. Once the teams were announced the result was entirely predictable. They play strong side, we play weak side, they just about win when they are there for the taking.
Never give a game away, never give a trophy away, never let your most bitter rivals off the ropes when you should be pounding them into the canvas
#quietly fuming

We played Garcia and Maffeo who incidentally had a great game and Pep will have learnt so much about them.

Rags fielded a virtually full strength side which tells you all you need to know about the current state of both clubs.

Those bemoaning us going out to the rags last night are more bothered about what they will face on facebook and twitter than they are about our players, our club and whats actually best.

There is a complete and utter lack of a grasp of modern football from a few on here unfortunately.

Spot on. Too many are still fixated with the Rags.

as with ffp pep decided to take a pinch.i think things will now start to improve. its as well some of these fans wernt alive when no wins in 6 was a decent run for us.

Completely agree.
If I were a scum fan( spits out bad taste) Id be really worried, it shows that peg has no faith whatsoever in the youngsters at united.. their future isn't looking rosy at all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.