United post-match thread

Well, didn't get to see any of the game. I'm staying in Stoke Gabriel, a small village in Devon. 2 pubs, no TV, ave age of punters 69 plus, cribbage being played, landlords are playing at being lords.
Real ale, no football shit, no raggies, just in a different world. Bizarre!

Picked up a rag colleague this morning. Was dreading it so once he was in the car I was preparing for the worst. Ten minutes in, still no comment so I thought I'd bite the bullet and asked if he'd watched the game. His only comment was beautiful: "no glory in beating your 2nd string 1-0"

Picked up a rag colleague this morning. Was dreading it so once he was in the car I was preparing for the worst. Ten minutes in, still no comment so I thought I'd bite the bullet and asked if he'd watched the game. His only comment was beautiful: "no glory in beating your 2nd string 1-0"

You're obviously too nice, i'd have made the bastard walk ;-)

You're obviously too nice, i'd have made the bastard walk ;-)

If I have a fault... ;-)

Truth is he's not driving for valid reasons and I need him in the office. So I either pick him up or have to find someone else to cover his work. And tbf, he's a proper fan who actually goes to games and hates Jose so he's not the worst.

How did they manage to claim a 75k attendance
1477574267137735923.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.